Monday 20 February 2017

NJTW3's butterfly effect and Kyuhyun and Mino continue their struggle with quizzes



TV Report via Naver: 'NJTW3' Song Mojiri X Cho Abikyuhwan, even funnier because they're lacking

1. [+3449, -43] The party cone project was the funniest thing todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really seemed like chickensㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2390, -129] Eun Jiwon, I got butterflies when he said, "Do you love me?"

3. [+2236, -131] Seriously Song Minoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2055, -89] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe maknae lineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYou guys should put out a song

5. [+1604, -52] The party cone headsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+997, -35] Eun Jiwon kept telling Mino in the midst of things that it's okay if he gets something wrong and he'd check if he was okay.  He's a much more attentive guy than I thought ㅠㅠ

7. [+865, -31] The funniest part for me was when Eun Jiwon got shocked looking at Na PDㅋㅋㅋㅋ His face looked so surprised so I thought "What is it? What is it?" and it was Na PD's face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+815, -35] Eun Jiwon was no different from a chicken in that game, freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+795, -39] Eun Jiwonㅋㅋㅋ I got butterflies from next week's teaser

10. [+726, -38] Eun Jiwon, do you love me??????????????????





1. [+3127, -25] "Immediately straightens it out" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2203, -18] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"Oo..oops"

3. [+1604, -24] Kang Hodong looked really sorry when he was fixing it..

4. [+1524, -59] Sweet Jaehyun

5. [+1225, -21] The problem is so shockingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+275, -22] Honey, I did well

7. [+223, -7] How'd they think of a game like that??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their ideas are so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+253, -22] What's up with people....criticizing Ahn Jaehyun for loving and respecting his wife?  Stuff that's deserving of hate is if someone isn't working hard or being diligent, right?  But he's someone who works hard and is diligent plus brings in a lot of laughs.... I really can't wrap my head around why people would hate on him for loving his wifeㅋㅋㅋ



Naver TV Cast: Kyuhyun ended up today too..

1. [+1318, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laugh so hard every time they play 'At Gwanghwamun' when Kyuhyun gets something wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+982, -5] Pessimistic idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sad for him but it's so funnyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+842, -6] Kyuhyun's the funniest when he's pessimisticㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I look forward to it all the timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+670, -6] Look at this pessimistic idol's swag ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+548, -6] As expected, you're still the same Cho Kyuhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even his pessimism is sexyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+519, -7] ㅋㅋ It was so cute but he only ate half of the ham ㅠ because he taught he didn't deserve to eat more than that ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+418, -18] The way Eun Jiwon was looking at Song Mino was so prettyㅠㅠ My heart warms up at how he takes care of the maknaesㅠㅠ



Naver TV Cast: Song Mino's suffering days continues today too!

1. [+1662, -18] I can really feel how much the hyungs adore and like Minoㅠㅠ Seriouslyㅠㅠ I love this kind of atmosphere

2. [+1567, -32] I became a fan of Mino after watching NJTW!!  He's so funny and cute ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+1324, -21] He's still the same with how he doesn't show when he's upset and just pushes through it diligently ㅠㅠ

4. [+1172, -19] ㅠI get nervous myself when Mino gets something wrongㅠㅠ I feel badㅠㅠㅠ At least thanks to the hyungs he's able to brush it off and work hard~~ it's because the hyungs are caring for the maknae~~~ㅎㅎ

5. [+1033, -19] Mino's "I can do it"!!!!!!! was so adorableㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+904, -14] The NJWT people are so greatㅠㅠ So beautiful when they care for each other

7. [+900, -15] I was hoping he'd get stuff right while I watchedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He was super cute when he got something write and shouted right after hihihihi

8. [+793, -12] His face looks like he's the most serious person on the worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so anxious watching itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+670, -22] Song Mino's totally lovely and cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




1. [+214, -1] Eun Jiwon got all the suspicions but in the end he was actually the most innocentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+204, -4] Eun Jiwon was the most innocent one out of all of themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+207, -10] Jiwon felt so wronged because he wasn't the one who took itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at that chemistry between the early members Jiwon, Soogeun and Hodong

4. [+163, -1] I wonder if Eun Jiwon would've read the 20 booksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+155, -2] The mission was so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to watch NJTW all the timeㅠㅠ It was so funny when Eun Jiwon was misunderstood and felt so wronged

6. [+114, 0] I thought Eun Jiwon would read all of the Conan books ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyhow today was super funny tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+113, 0] Why is everyone suspecting Eun Jiwon huhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He felt so freaking wrongedㅋㅋ

8. [+110, 0] Eun Jiwon who rounded up all the suspectsㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the end, the suspect was someone else!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment